I made a new Particle System, in order to improve the visuals of games I make.

This one will possibly be added in my latest video game "Rue", which shows blue particles following a sine wave while they animate.

I've been experimenting with composing some music that will go well with the video game I'm working on "Rue".

I made a small sample that will potentially be my inspiration for the final piece. It is called "The Rose"

I've started spending time on packaging my new card game "Rue" for different open-source communities, to familiarise with the process.

It is now available in Arch Linux's AUR.
Check it out: aur.archlinux.org/packages/rue

This is my new card video game "Rue". In this game all players sit around a table, while trying to get the rose.

This project is open-source and an alpha build is available for Windows, Linux and Android.

Check it out: darkdimension.org/games/rue.ht

Progress of my current game in development "Project Rose".

Shows a sample game with 8 players, within a couple of turns. Each player is dealt 5 cards. Then each player in turn, play 1 card face down on the table. Once all players are done, each card is being revealed, and their effect is activated.

The card effects are still under the design phase. I would say the game is about 20% complete.

Check it out on Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=uvvYvDC4EY

I've been thinking ideas for the card design of my new card game "Project Rose". I came up with these three basic designs. Which one do you prefer?

I've started development on a new video game, that for now it's called "Project Rose".

It is a card game, where everyone is trying to keep a rose for themselves. The current plan is to have multiple levels, with a variety of AI opponents, requiring a specific strategy to beat.

Drop a follow to get future updates about it's development progress.

I've added screen orientation change support on my Android games. This is a feature that most games usually don't need, as they lock themselves
to either portrait or landscape orientation.

However I wanted to add support for both orientations and also the ability to change between them on the fly.

"The king is gone" on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/det

My previous puzzle game "The king is gone" is now available for Android.

It has been optimised to look well and behave on both phones and tablets.

Check it out on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/det

Try out the demo on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/det

After spending more time than I would like to admit, I've just uploaded the first android port of "Shuffled Nightmares".

This is a one to one port of the PC projects. It has been tested on a variety of devices, including phones and tablets. It also has a demo version available, which can be used to confirm if it works as expected on a specific device, and get an idea of what the game is about.

Check it out on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/det

I've been working on porting my projects to Android and managed to update my programming language `avdl` to compile and run on android.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be working on porting my previous games to Android.

This is my newest drawing called "Madness Again", that will possibly be used as inspiration for my next video game.

Check it out on DeviantArt: deviantart.com/darkdimensiongd

Let me know what you think.

"Shuffled Nightmares" is a small puzzle game I made about a year ago. Its purpose was to test the capabilities of some game dev tools I've been developing.

Recently I gave it a complete graphical makeover.

Check it out here: darkdimension.itch.io/shuffled

I've been experimenting on supporting multiple screen sizes, including mobile phones.

Just for fun, I decided to make the buttons in the main menu of a past game to animate, as the window is resized, to make them all easy to see and interact.

Gamedev Mastodon

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!